Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pretty Florals



Bustier Top- Lush, Skirt- Urban Outfitters, Bag/Boots- Forever 21, Rings- H&M, Bracelets- DIY

The weather has been (knock on wood) beautiful!  On the first warm day, I dragged the bf out to Santee Alley for a little bargain shopping and even though I left empty-handed, just being outside made me a happy girl.

I bought this top from a local shop on Melrose a few months ago and honestly, I don't know why.  I'm not a midriff-baring-chick.  Might be the color or the subtle cutouts, but I left the store with it and it's been collecting dust in the closet ever since.  I thought pairing this bustier with a high-waisted, a-line skirt was a more 'conservative' way of wearing this top and simply more me.

What are your impulse buy?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh this outfit is super cute!! Love it. You look adorable hun :)

    xx,
    Jackie

    www.fashionationstreet.com

    ReplyDelete