Tuesday, November 19, 2013

From Miss to Mrs

I’m super-duper excited to share with you a glimpse of my wedding day.   It has been a whirlwind year of saving and planning, negotiating and compromising, tears and laughter, but all of that doesn’t matter because it led me down the aisle to marry my best friend and the man of my dreams!
 
Once again, I had abandoned my blog.  There are days I wished there were more than 24 hours in a day so I can do everything I want, but I’m back and have some exciting news I will reveal when the time is right.  For now, enjoy these pictures and thanks for visiting!  I’ve missed you all.  XO






5 comments:

  1. Wow your ceremony was gorgeous. It looks so romantic, like straight out of a movie. And you were a beautiful bride!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ceremony looks beautiful! It looks so magical! Congrats love!

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your wedding is so beautiful both ceremony and reception. Incredible place! You look stunning as well, a big congratulations to you! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really the sweet memories of our life…loved remembering those days.

    ReplyDelete