Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Giving Thanks





 ***Holiday decorations in the Bellagio Hotel, vintage band shirt and levi's shorts, H&M knit cardigan/tights, Steve Madden booties, F21 purse/sweater/shirt, Zara leather jacket, BDG demin, and dollhouse oxford shoes

I apologize for my absence.  It's been crazy the last few weeks with me studying and taking my NAPLEX and CPJE, celebrating Thanksgiving, mini family trip, and all while working.  I got exhausted just typing my latest accomplishments.  HA! But I'm back and hopefully more consistence!

I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving.  My family (plus my sister's in-laws) went to Las Vegas, NV for the long weekend.  It was quite odd to not pack 5-inch stilettos and mini dresses.  I went for total comfort and I don't know if I can ever revert back to "club wear" again!

No comments:

Post a Comment