Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Day With Open Closet

 Salt's Cure
 2x2x2= DELICIOUS!


 Tank- Lush, Bralette- Brandy Melville, Shorts- Urban Outfitters, Shoes/Clutch- F21, Random bracelets

 A mid-day snack from Sprinkles
 Korean Tofu w/ Galbi from Beverly Soon
Jeans- BDG, Boots- Hunters

A day with me consist of a lot of eating!  E and I wondered the neighborhood for a new brunch spot and stumbled upon Salt's Cure.  It was a fun experience sitting at the bar, watching the chefs prepare our food.  I felt like we were in kitchen stadium as I commentate their every moves like Alton Brown.

I bet you're all wondering why I'm wearing rain boots... A friend told me about the grunion run happening this weekend.  Excitedly, E and I made a date night of it.  We went to Big 5 to buy our fishing licenses and dressed like we were going to the Arctic (I should I have taken an outfit pic, it was pretty ridiculous).  We anxiously waited until past midnight for them to jump out of the water to lay there eggs, but NOTHING.  I was pretty disappointed...  According to the calender, it's supposed to happen again next month, so better luck next time?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment