Monday, March 26, 2012

Fun Before The Storm





Denim shirt- H&M, Jeans- BDG, Booties- Forever 21, and random DIY bracelets, Bicycle- Electra

Lover boy and I decided to dusk the bicycles and ride to The Grove for a date night and surprisingly it wasn't that cold.  After a few blocks, I started stripping off my many layers, which I should have taken a picture of because I'm sure I looked ridiculous! 

I love these leopard booties from Forever 21, they really spruce up an ordinary outfit.  And for this playful date, I youtube'd some braids and found this updo one, I thought it added a little 'romanticism' to my look.  What do you ladies do for a date?  A friend suggested red lipstick, but with full lips, I cannot pull off that look.  Any other suggestions?  I would love to hear them!

1 comment:

  1. I love your neon bike!! It goes with my neon bikini lol :)

    ReplyDelete