Thursday, November 3, 2011

LACMA


(Top and necklace- Forever 21, Jeans- BDG UO, Booties- Cooperative UO)

Sorry for the MIA, I've been busy with work and the internet at my apartment complex is moody.  I guess that's what happens when you're too cheap to pay for your own cable. HA!  My bf and I went to the Tim Burton exhibit at LACMA this past Sunday.  It was probably nice and well curated, but you couldn't tell with the herd of people pushing you along.  I wished I took advantage of this special show and went sooner.

Isn't this top darling?!?  It's Rory Beca collaboration with F21.  And had just arrived in the mail the day before and I couldn't wait to rip it's packaging and wear it.  The fit was perfect and I'm kinda kicking myself for not ordering it in other shades.  I learned two valuable lessons that day; don't wait to the last minute to do something and order what you like in EVERY SINGLE COLOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment