Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Love





(Blazer- Necessary Object from Nordstrom, Top- Rory Beca from F21, Jeans- BDG from UO, Oxford shoes from Dollhouse, Scarf from H&M, Stack rings from F21)

There's something about wearing a blazer that makes dressing seem so effortlessly chic.  People usually gush about pricier items like Louboutin shoes or Chanel handbags, but it's the little things that gets me excited.  Don't you just love my "love" stack rings from Forever 21?!?  When I spotted these babies from across the room, I knew I had to have it and at $3.80, I bought one for each of my bffs.  I love spreading the "love"!

Today was a good day.  Came home from work to a home-cooked meal and after dinner, my bf and I just laid in bed listening to Adele.  Man, can that girl sing.  I truly enjoy nights like tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment