Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Monthly Beauty Club



December Box

Bored of the beauty products that I've used since high school, I took the plunge and signed up for "Birch Box":http://www.birchbox.com.  It's a monthly subscription of deluxe beauty samples delivered to your door for only $10!!!  You can cancel at any time, so if you're like me and want to try out new or different products, give Birch Box a try!  You have nothing to lose, but look more fabulous!

My December package comes with:
-"Ageless" perfume
-L'Oreal Mythic Oil (I just ordered the full size bottle and am obsessed with it!)
-Show Stopper fashion tape
-Jouer hot pink lip gloss
-"Boost" energy drink mix

I naturally have big/full lips so I tend to just use chapstick as my "lip gloss", but because of Birch Box, the Jouer hot pink lip gloss is now my go-to lip color.  It's kinda nice to finally have some color on my lips!  I should be getting my January box any day now and will share with you guys what I get.  XO

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a blogger friend ordering Birchbox and I think they're great deals if you're into beauty! Unfortunately I can't join because my face is pretty sensitive and easily clog pores, so there are a lot of stuff I have to limit myself from using ; (.

    But happy new year!
    xx, Crystal
    @watermoolen

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds like an awesome deal! i am not much of a makeup person either so testing out varieties and seeing what may work best for me at such a steal price sounds too good to pass. maybe i will also order birchbox =)

    ReplyDelete