Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scissors-happy




Vintage dress- thrifted, Boots- Forever 21, Watch- Marc by Marc Jacobs, DIY bracelets

In the words of Britney Spears, oops I did it again!  I found this cute red dress at my local Goodwill store and for $3, I knew I would make it work.  After hand washing it, I took out my scissors and cut off the sleeves and adjusted the hemline.  Working in an office full of black and grey suits, this dress definitely stood out.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. great find!!! love that dress!
    hope you had a lovely weekend as well!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love, love, love that dress! gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see your point about being 'scissors' happy! Reconstructing makes me feel better about using old items.

    ReplyDelete